Thursday, April 27, 2017

Monkeys 🐒

Hey this week was sick!
       To start off, today for pday we went to a zoo with a member. It was super sick and pretty much destroyed all the time I had on pday, but it was so worth it!! The best part was the monkeys. They have monkeys that just climb all over you when you walk around with some food. It's super sweet and I have pics to explain it better.
       Besides pday, we were able to meet with one of our investigators twice! He's a really cool guy from Syria. He lives alone here in Germany, but he is way nice! The first time we met we started talking about the restoration, but he is a little caught up on prophets because he is Muslim. The second time we met he had already read 7 chapters in the Book of Mormon, so that was a big step. He is super friendly and we are workin extra hard to get him on the path towards Christ!
       We were also supposed to meet with a couple other of our African investigators, but they were a little busy doing something. We are trying to meet with him to let them know we aren't messing around so they will take us more seriously.
       A highlight of the week had to be my personal studies. I was thinking about how lucky I was to be a missionary and be able to feel the Spirit more than once day. But then I realized that you don't have to be a missionary to feel the Spirit every day! We can all study in the scriptures and we can all receive our own personal revelation. I'm very grateful for the Spirit and all that he teaches me!
       Well it was a fast week and it's also been a fast pday so I gotta head out! I hope everyone has a great one!
Elder Rogers


No comments:

Post a Comment