Thursday, April 6, 2017

General Conference!

   This week was super sweet!! We did a lot of finding and actually met some cool people!! We met a guy on the street this week that was really open to talk with us! He was kind of in a hurry because he said his mom was waiting on him to cook food for her, pretty important so we didn't wanna get in the way of that! We did manage to set an appointment up with him next Monday so we are pumped
for that!!
         I feel like so much happened this week, but I just can't think of anything! It was just a really fast week!! We did have a super sick pday today!! I was able to find baseball mitts and a ball at a store here so now me and my future comps can play catch! (I bought two). We threw today and it was probably the best day in Germany just because of that. Besides that we had a really solid week and got a ton done!
       Just to end, I am so grateful for Conference!! I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like they get better and better every time! Which is crazy!! I'm very grateful for our prophet today, President Thomas S. Monson! He is a huge example of courage for me, I hope that we can all be inspired by the awesome examples of the living apostles and general authorities! But more importantly is that of the Saviors example. I'm very excited to celebrate Easter really soon and I will forever be grateful for his perfect example! I challenge everyone to pray sometime, before or after Easter, it doesn't matter. But ask Heavenly Father to show you the love that Him and His Son, Jesus Christ have for you. Then all you need to do is have the faith that He will show you! I know that They love all of us, and miss us, and love hearing from us!
Elder Rogers





No comments:

Post a Comment