Monday, November 7, 2016

Versetzung Versetzung Versetzung SR

       Well holy crap another transfer down! Can't believe that I'm already going into transfer number 5! Time goes pretty quick!! I'll be sending my current comp home and be getting a new one that won't be going home anytime soon so I'm excited!!
        As far as the fetchin week goes it was great!! Got a bit colder but we still managed to get missionary work done! We went by on a few inactive members again and sadly no one answered. This whole transfer we have found new investigators but they always live in someone else's area so we have to give them over. It's a bummer, but it's ok because we are all on the same team!! Besides the go by's we had some last appointments for Elder Faloon with members! The members here are all way awesome! That's one thing about some wards in Germany, everyone is really tight and just straight homies because there aren't a ton of people. But that doesn't mean we aren't trying to feel the chapels here!!!
       Well yeah so that's about it!! I promise I'll put more thought into my next weekly! This transfer has been such a blur I can't even remember what happened yesterday at church!! Hahaha! I hope everyone has a great week!
Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment