Monday, November 7, 2016

Versetzung Versetzung Versetzung SR

Well holy crap another transfer down! Can't believe that I'm already
going into transfer number 5! Time goes pretty quick!! I'll be sending
my current comp home and be getting a new one that won't be going home
anytime soon so I'm excited!!

As far as the fetchin week goes it was great!! Got a bit colder but we
still managed to get missionary work done! We went by on a few
inactive members again and sadly no one answered. This whole transfer
we have found new investigators but they always live in someone else's
area so we have to give them over. It's a bummer, but it's ok because
we are all on the same team!! Besides the go by's we had some last
appointments for Elder Faloon with members! The members here are all
way awesome! That's one thing about some wards in Germany, everyone is
really tight and just straight homies because there aren't a ton of
people. But that doesn't mean we aren't trying to feel the chapels
here!!!

Well yeah so that's about it!! I promise I'll put more thought into my
next weekly! This transfer has been such a blur I can't even remember
what happened yesterday at church!! Hahaha! I hope everyone has a
great week!

Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment