Monday, September 19, 2016

Fall outs on fall outs

       Well this week was pretty good! We had a lot of appointments set up to meet with potential investigators, but sadly they all fell out! We did a lot of finding and had awesome member appointments. This is the last week of the transfer already and I'm just starting to be comfortable
with the members, which means I'm probably outta here. Haha I hope not!! Oh and I finally got asked to speak next Sunday, and I'm actually pretty excited, even if it's in German haha!
       On Wednesday we got a call from a member that wanted to meet with us so we set a meeting for Friday. We had an awesome lesson with him and only had a little ice cream that was amazing! He is honestly my favorite person since I ever left my family at the curb! Haha he always makes me feel so much better and I always leave feeling happy to be out here.
        But on the same day we got another call from a former investigator that was taught all the lessons and set a baptism date, but for some reason wasn't baptized. Well he told us to come over to his house on Thursday morning at 9 for breakfast and that's all. We were so excited! Well Thursday morning we get there and started just talking and getting to know him because we both didn't know each other, then we started talking about church stuff. Well we found out that he is a part of some cult, but he believes in Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon and all that. His Book of Mormon is marked up a ton and he knows a lot about the church. We are meeting with him this week and hope to let the Spirit hit him hard!! Haha!
       Anyways besides that we are going to a zoo in Heidelburg today, to be honest, I've never heard of zoo's in Germany so it's going to be interesting! Something funny that happened this week was on Monday we got our comp item and I'll just send some pictures because words can't explain how swaggin' this item is! Haha have a good week!!
Elder Rogers







No comments:

Post a Comment