Thursday, June 22, 2017

Rides from an African brother

       This week was sweet and so was today, which means I'm out of time and this is going to be short! I also have no pictures this week, my bad I'm starting to suck way bad at taking pictures. To start off, Elder Robinson and i were able to meet with a couple of our investigators! Sadly we only got to make an appointment with our tattooed friend investigator, he has been so busy with work we haven't been able to meet. We are going to the beginning of next week though so we are way excited! He's a great guy. Another investigator is going in for surgery today so shoot him a prayer if ya could!
       Other than that, we were walking home from the institute building one night and an African man pulled over and offered us a ride! He said he knew our brothers so we got in. In our car ride he told us that he was taught by missionaries earlier and used to go to church! Crazy! He was super cool and lives way close to us!  We aren't sure if we are able to teach him, but if the other Elders here do then it's all good because we on the same team!
       Well I can't think fast enough to remember more of the week, so I'll just end it here! I just want to leave a challenge with everyone, the next time you hear a talk from conference or a lesson at church or whatever. After you learned and took personal notes from it, think about how you are going to apply what you learned! For me, I always forget to think about how I'm going to apply what I learned or look back on what I wrote down. Do your best to look back on notes and goals! Have a good week!
Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment