Thursday, February 23, 2017

Homies liftin' weights like a forklift!

       This week was great but my time kinna be short so I'm going to need to make this one short!!! We had an awesome week, but I'm just going to hit some highlights of it!!:
-our apartment has no hot water, all good we are tough boys
-we met with our homeless friend again, found out his name this time!
-we met with Karlheinz again, had a super sick time
-we got Turkish food
-talked to some drunk people on the street
-traveled to the very top of our area
-got soaked in the rain
-it's been raining for about three days straight
-I can't think of anything, so I'll just end it
       Well I'm sorry for the crappy weekly, I'll do better next week! But to make up I got a bunch of pictures! Have a good one!










No comments:

Post a Comment