Thursday, February 16, 2017

Another week another dollar

       This week was super great!! We had an awesome zone conference on Monday and I got to see some homies from the mission!! We learned a ton about the restoration and how to better teach it! The restoration means so much more to me now and I'm so glad to be able to share it with others! I encourage you all to study it more deeply!
       Well I'm low on time and really the only thing I can think of is a guy named Sebastian! Just some background, he just got out of jail from being in it for 2 years, he has nothing, no one, his family lives in Poland, and nowhere to go. One random day a couple weeks ago he rang our doorbell and asked if we could do anything for him, we told him nothing but give food and talk about Jesus. Which is amazing! But he needed a lot of help. Fast forward to yesterday. Elder moon and i decided to go home early for dinner because the day was dragging on and we were just getting turned down. We got back to the apartment and low and freakin behold, Sebastian had just barely rang our doorbell. We talked with him for a bit and he was doing so much better since the last time. He is still looking for a place and food but has a job lined up to start next month. We taught him the message of the restoration and it was so spiritual! The Spirit was booming and we were sitting on a bench outside of a Toyota auto sales.
       I'm so grateful to be here and be able to see the light of Christ in people's eyes and the Spirit work through us. It's amazing and i hope that everyone can experience it in their life some time! It doesn't matter if your a missionary or not, member or not, or even a people person or not. Everyone has the Light of Christ and everyone can always share it with others! That's all the time I got so I hope everyone has one freaking swaggin week and makes it a good one!
Elder Rogers
We made killer tacos

Pics with the homies



New mission bikes.... just kidding, I wish but sadly not... yet

And a split pic with my man Elder Brockbank

No comments:

Post a Comment