Thursday, February 8, 2018

Schiebetür, Schiebetür

    This week was super great! We had transfer calls on Saturday night and Elder Adams and I will be staying in Ramstein!! I’m super glad, I’ve been here for quite a while and I don’t have a while left at all so I’m happy to be here for longer. Anyways, sadly elder Clarke got transferred. We all miss him tons and I wish he was staying, but it is what it is and the Lord needs him somewhere more than i want him here. But we will see each other again so no biggy!!
     Sooo last week on Friday and Saturday, and this last Monday is and the other elders helped a lady and her family build some new furniture in their new apartment. One of the things we helped her build was a huge sliding door closet cabinet thingy. It was terrible and took us sooo long to figure out the instructions. Anyways, it took us about 12 hours total but we eventually got it done!!
     Other than that, last week our appointments with our investigators fell out, but this week we were able to meet with one named Douglas and one named Anthony. They have been really awesome and we were able to have great discussions about the church with them. Anyways, Tim is also progressing really well and we are hopefully meeting with him on Friday! He is super close to getting an answer to be baptized, so it’s just a matter of sticking with him.
     Oh one thing I forgot is that elder Adams and I will be getting another missionary with us on Saturday! He is pretty new on the mission, but his companion is pretty ill right now so we will be having him for the transfer. We are excited but also hoping all is well for the other missionary.
     Well I hope everyone has a great week! I’m grateful for all that the Lord, Jesus Christ teaches us and for everything that we are able to accomplish through Him! I love this church and the safety that it brings into our life’s! I know it’s true and I can’t deny.
     Elder Rogers












No comments:

Post a Comment