Thursday, February 1, 2018

America

Hey everyone so this week was great! We had our district meeting on Tuesday and it was the last one for the transfer! Elder Clarke was pretty sure he was leaving haha! I also assigned him to teach about the law of chastity and he thought I was joking so he didn’t prepare! He asked me to just cut it out! He’s a dork but he is probably one of the funniest guys I know! We are like best friends forever now. Also he doesn’t have anybody waiting for him at home so if you want his email HMU!

We had a way Good Friday this week! I was on a split with Elder Clarke’s companion (German...) we met with one of our investigators Douglas and he wouldn’t pray because he didn’t want to like show God that he was doubting. But then we just talked for a while and he agreed that he needed to pray about the Book of Mormon! Then we met with Tim and it was way good and we asked if he wanted to be baptized and he said yes! He hasn’t gotten an answer yet but he is still praying and willing so now it’s just a matter of time! Then we went on base to chili’s with a less active member and he is like the coolest guy in the world! So it was one of the funnest splits I’ve had!

So we got a text from Douglas and he just said guys I got an answer but in a weird way but I think I understand it haha! So then he came to church on Sunday and told the whole Sunday school class that he missed a call from this over Facebook from this random guy and so he wrote him and asked him and the guy said it was just an accident! So he looked at this guys profile and it said he was from Heaven and working for God! So then he said that there was no way it was a coincidence to accidentally call someone through Facebook! So that was his answer haha!

I'm gonna wrap this puppy up with my testimony about prayer and receiving an answer to prayer.  I know that God hears and answers our prayers and He does it in a way that we will know it! So don’t get down if you don’t get answered right away cause He will answer you!
Love you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment