Thursday, November 30, 2017

Taufe!! 🤙

 This week was awesome!!! The highlight was definitely Jeffs baptism, but not only was he baptized, but the other missionaries in our district had their investigators baptized as well!! So there was one investigator from each companionship (3) that were baptized over the weekend. It was an awesome weekend here in Ktown, the Lord is really blessing not only us as missionaries but more importantly his children as he put us in the right place to be able to help them find their way towards Christ.
     Before the baptisms, Elder Adams and I have been working hard to find more people to teach! Although we had the baptism coming up, we always want to be teaching people. We have a couple other people that are really ready and we are excited to teach them as well!
     We also had super awesome member appointments. The members here are amazing! At first I wasn’t a huge fan of being over three American wards, but I learned real quick that we get to meet so many awesome people that want to be a part of the work! It’s awesome to see the miracles of their hard work, and it’s even better to be able to learn from them.
     Today we went to Heidelberg for pday and checked out the Christmas markets!! It was super awesome and not too cold, we got lots of pictures too. It’s crazy that Christmas time is already here again! I can’t believe it will be my last one in Germany, I’m really excited to talk to people about Christ’s birth.
      Speaking of which! I just wanted to end by talking about the Christmas initiative that the church has introduced! If you haven’t heard of Light the World then definitely go to Mormon.org and watch the launch video!! I challenge everyone to watch the videos (starting tomorrow) that will be for the next 25 days, and follow the 25 ways you can spread the Christmas Spirit! I hope you all have a great time as you do this! I know that we are all on earth to do good things for others, I know that Heavenly Father will help us out as long as we ask AND act on the promptings that we receive from Him. I challenge you all to pray for the opportunity to do something good and act upon what the Lord tells you!
Have a good week!!
Elder Rogers










No comments:

Post a Comment