Thursday, November 23, 2017

Weekly

 Hey everyone!! This email is going to be short because today was Thanksgiving and we had two appointments. Anyways! Besides eating a lot of food today, Elder Adams and I have had a really great week! We talked to some crazy people and some cool people! Elder Adams has great German and he is just 2 transfers behind me in the mission. So it’s been humbling but still great to learn and speak German with him.
      So this Saturday is Jeffs baptism and we are super excited for him! We are very happy that he has made the decision to follow Christ and we are happy that he will continually ask his Heavenly Father and friends for help. Keep praying for him to be able to enjoy this awesome experience! I don’t have any pictures this week, but don’t worry I’ll get some next week so you don’t just have to read my weekly! Have a good one!!
-Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment