Thursday, October 26, 2017

Knock before entering

       This week was awesome! We were trained on how to use Facebook, which is a little crazy because I never even used it at home. It’s been very helpful and has saved us a lot of time, I’m glad our mission was one of the many that has been selected to use it. We have to constantly be on the ball with it though because of how distracting it can be, but we have been trying our best to use it to fulfill our purpose better!
       Other than Facebook, we met with our investigator last week and he is doing good! His name is Jeff, and if you guys could pray for him to be able to find truth in the Book of Mormon that would be great! He wants to be baptized in November, we just haven’t quite found an exact date yet. But we will! He has that desire and testimony as well!
       Well just to wrap it up I thought I’d share a funny story from the week. So we have a landlord that will just come into our apartment to fix things. He has a key and it’s pretty convenient but really creepy and kind of intruding. Anyways, this morning I woke up to go to the bathroom just like every morning and when I walked in he and another guy were in there fixing something!! It scared me so bad, I thought someone broke in and we were dead! They were fixing our heater and I guess they rang our doorbell but no one heard it. But dang, this guy doesn’t know what privacy means. He is old and nice so it’s not a huge deal.
       WELL! Everyone have a great week! Christ lives and is very mindful of us! He is aware of our needs as well as our wants. He wants us to be happy and He wants to help us achieve that happiness! I hope that everyone can forget the bad in the world and the bad experiences they have had and we can all remember Christ and His Atoning sacrifice just a little but more. I testify of that Atoning power of Jesus Christ, I have experienced it in my own life, and I have seen it change the lives of others. I know it’s real and I know it’s never-ending. Because Christ went through all our hard times that means we can endure them with Him because he experienced all of it! Have a great week!
Elder Rogers




No comments:

Post a Comment