Thursday, September 14, 2017

Super schnell weekly!!

       Hey! Well if you could tell by my Weekly title, I got no time and I'm makin this quick!!! Ok so first off, we were able to set a baptismal date with one of our investigators!! (The one with the Book of Mormon scripture on his arm). He is doing really good and is so ready to follow Christ's example and be baptized! We are very happy for him! That will be next Saturday so pray for that homie!!
       Another in investigator said he wanted to be baptized but he wants to see a baptism take place before he sets a date. He is also very ready to follow Christ, so I know that if we get him to our other investigator's baptism next week he will feel the Spirit and know what he needs to do! We are very excited to see the progress of both of these guys!
       Besides that, we have been working with a couple of less active members that are amazing people! Life is hard, and it's not easy to stay grounded in the Gospel of Christ. I hope we will be able to help them as best we can to get them back onto the path towards Christ!
       Other than that stuff, and I probably missed a lot, we...

       Well I accidentally hit send on my weekly, but I had nothin else for ya so have a good week! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment