Thursday, September 21, 2017

Great week!!

       This week was awesome but so stressful!! We are just making sure our investigator is ready for his baptism this Saturday! It’s funny that as members we work so hard to help people progress towards baptism, but when it comes time for them to be baptized it’s so stressful! We know that his baptism will be perfect and he will be comforted by the Holy Ghost for sure! Please pray for him so that it all works out! His name is Lester or the tattooed investigator. Haha!
       Anyways, another highlight from the week was meeting with our Mission President and having interviews! He’s such a great guy and I’m very grateful to be able to get to know him and work alongside of him.
       Besides that, we had quite a few member appointments! I love the members here! They do so much for the missionaries and are always offering us something from off base! I’m very grateful for all that they do and for them letting us into their homes to help invite the Spirit.
       Well I know it’s short, but I can’t think fast enough for anything else to say! One of these weeks I’ll think of more than 5 sentences to write down! One last thing I do have for y’all is my testimony! I know this church is true and that Christ leads it! I know that we can be healed through Christ and because of baptism we are able to start life on His path. Because we are on His path after we are baptized we are given His help to help us through this life! I hope everyone will be able to reach out to His outstretched Hand and simply follow Him. Have a great week!!
Elder Rogers


No comments:

Post a Comment