Thursday, August 31, 2017

Weekly

       This week was super great!  We were able to meet with some new investigators and a couple of other investigators!!  We met with a young couple that were super chill and are so ready!!  We also met with a young single adult that had a lot of questions for our church as far as what we believe!
        Well I'm so sorry, I wish I could've wrote more!! A lot happened this week, but I just have no time to write it all!!  The members here are so helpful I love it!!  I hope every member, or just simply good person, know that they do a lot!  Sometimes it may feel like we are not doing much and that when we help people it's not a big deal, but I know that we have a huge impact on everyone's lives that we help!!  So keep being the good person you are and just follow the Spirit that's within all of us!  Have a good week!
Elder Rogers



No comments:

Post a Comment