Thursday, August 3, 2017

Weekly

       This week was super awesome!! We were able to meet with our investigator who has the scripture tattooed onto his arm. He is awesome! He's been really busy with work lately, but he found some time to chat with us. A couple days before we met he said he wanted to talk with us about baptism. We weren't sure if that was a good thing or bad thing so we just hopped for the best! We ended up answering his questions best we could and eventually he told us that he is ready!!! We were and are so happy for him!! I totally agree with him too, he is so ready and I'm excited to see him progress! He gets a new work schedule today and said he would let us know what day he wants his baptism to be on. We are really excited and can't wait to help him along the way to follow Christ.
       Besides that! We had a great day at church and learned a lot from the members!! I'm very grateful to be here and to be able to help the people that the Lord needs me too. I know that we are all on the Earth to grow and learn from each other!
       Sorry for the short email, but I'm gettin stuff done today!! Have a good one!
Elder Rogers


No comments:

Post a Comment