Monday, December 12, 2016

Anotha brotha!!

       Well this week was good but at the same time kinda sucky!! Just to start off we got another referral from other missionaries in our mission and guess what. It's anotha brotha!! His name is Micheal and he is from Nigeria as well as Wisdom and Richard. But they don't know each other. As far as the week being kinda sucky, we weren't able to meet with wisdom and Richard because they are Africans and they like to just make appointments on top of appointments they made a week ago! Haha they are way cool and love them to death, but we will definitely be meeting with them three this week. And hopefully, 3 baptismal dates set!!
       But I don't have a ton of time! It's crazy how time goes by so fast! I can't believe Christmas is next week! I hope that everyone has been doing their best at sharing that video with family and friends, or even some random homie!! I can definitely agree that it's definitely hard to show people. The video is truly amazing and can pierce any heart when your testimony follows! Well I gotta run! But I hope everyone has a great week! I'll through in some pics, but nothing crazy this week!!
Elder Rogers




No comments:

Post a Comment