Thursday, January 4, 2018

Viele Wunder in Landstuhl!

 Hey this week was great!!! We taught a couple new investigators. Two of them are retired military and the other one is just a Buddhist guy that likes to chat with us! We visited them all on the same day except one of them we talked with earlier! The retired military guys are so open and ready for the gospel it’s crazy! We taught them both the restoration and history of the Book of Mormon, and one of them we taught the plan of salvation! They said that everything just makes so much sense to them, it was great! The Spirit was totally there and guided us so well!!
    This week was super quick, but it was just great to work with people that have been prepared for who knows how long. I’m very grateful to be here and I am so grateful for the knowledge that the
Lord has blessed me with! We have a very loving and giving God!! I testify that he will help us achieve our goals, of course if they go along with His teachings.
     Also, President Monson recently passed away. It was a huge bummer to hear, and I know that i along with many others will miss him tons! He always had awesome stories to tell and I’m so grateful that we are able to read back on what he has spoken and taught us! I invite everyone to study all of his teachings! Everyone have a great week!!
Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment