Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas!!!!

This week was great!! To start off I will be staying in Ramstein for another transfer! I’ve been here since may and I absolutely love it! Elder Adams and I have been getting along just great!! We have
been talkin to tons of people and it’s been pretty easy with the light the world initiative that has been going on.
     One really cool thing that we did was go to the store and we buy 100 pieces of chocolate, wrapped them, stuck a light the world card on them, and just gave them out to people on the street! It was way cool and tons of fun! Surprisingly a couple people didn’t want to take any chocolate.
     Also in the week, we met with our recent convert Lester and he is doing pretty good. He went through a little bit of depression a while ago, but he is doing a lot better! We had some very spiritual lesson with him and I really hope that what we were impressed to say will help him.
      Well it snowed pretty good and we have had a good time. I have no time left, but I am super excited to skype on Monday! I love the Christmas season and the chance that we have to share the blessings of Christ’s birth with our families. December is always the fastest month of the year which is a bummer, but the spirit of Christmas doesn’t only have to be shared in December! We can always lend a helping hand for someone or bake a simple batch of cookies for a neighbor! I hope everyone has a super great weekend leading up to Christmas and do your best to keep Lighting the World!!!! Have a good week!
Elder Rogers








No comments:

Post a Comment